Privileges & Limitations
- FAA qualified to fly aircraft with two engines.
- Multi-engine ratings are available with VFR-only limitations and private pilot limitations. An instrument add-on must be obtained to fly IFR in a multi-engine aircraft. A commercial rating must be obtained to fly for hire.
- Aircraft that are larger than 12,500 lbs or are turbojet powered require a type rating.
- Complete a Cessna study course. (No written test is required)
- Receive and log training from an authorized instructor.
- Pass an FAA practical test. (There will be a flight examiner fee)
- Accelerated training is recommend for this course.
- Complex currency is recommended.
- Instrument proficiency is recommended for IFR course.
- This aircraft is available for training purposes only.
* Headsets are available for rental if you do not have your own pair. Ask us about our headset rental program.
Contact Aero-Tech for assistance or more details.
- April 5th – Tackling the Tailwheel
- October 4th – ATS Fly Out to AOPA
- September 14th – ATS Fly Out to Ponderosa Lodge
- September 27th – USO Big Band Dance & Concert
- August 15th-17th – Mission Fair at Smoketown
- August 9th – Annual Smoketown Fly In
- July 12th – ATS Fly Out to Front Royal, VA
- June 9th-11th – American Pride Days
- June 4th-7th Maryland Regional Festival of Flight
- May 31st – June 1st – Virginia Regional Festival of Flight