Privileges & Limitations
- FAA qualified to fly aircraft with two engines.
- Multi-engine ratings are available with VFR-only limitations and private pilot limitations. An instrument add-on must be obtained to fly IFR in a multi-engine aircraft. A commercial rating must be obtained to fly for hire.
- Aircraft that are larger than 12,500 lbs or are turbojet powered require a type rating.
- No written test required.
- Receive and log training from an authorized instructor.
- Pass an FAA practical test. (There will be a flight examiner fee)
- Accelerated training is recommend for this course.
- Complex currency is recommended.
- Instrument proficiency is recommended for IFR course.
- This aircraft is available for training purposes only.
* Headsets are available for rental if you do not have your own pair. Ask us about our headset rental program.
Contact Aero-Tech for assistance or more details.